A delicious, easy, vegan recipe to soothe those Asian food cravings!
What you need:
One medium-small sweet potato (diced)
Splash of coconut oil
Splash of rice vinegar
3/4 cup cauliflower crumbles (or grated cauliflower)
2 small white mushrooms (sliced)
2 T onion (diced)
1 garlic clove (minced)
1/8 cup shelled edamame
3 T favorite teriyaki (I used Trader Joe’s Island Soyaki)
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 avocado for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Toss sweet potato in 2 T teriyaki sauce to evenly coat. Spread onto baking sheet covered with foil and bake for about 20 mins, or until golden brown
3. While sweet potato roasts, make cauliflower rice.
4. Heat rice vinegar and oil over medium high heat
5. Add onion and garlic and sautee until onion is translucent
6. Add in cauliflower, mushrooms, and edamame. Cook until cauliflower is tender.Season with salt and pepper.
7. Put prepared cauliflower mixture in a bowl. Top with sweet potatoes. Pour last tablespoon if teriyaki over potatoes. Add garnish. Enjoy!