If you are anything like me, pretty much every tooth you have is a sweet tooth. But so many sweet things are not exactly good for you.
Luckily, I found the solution! 3 Ingredient Cookies! All you need is a banana, peanut butter, and oats. That’s it!
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup oats (quick or regular)*
- 2 tablespoons PB2 or natural peanut butter
- Other mix-ins: Chocolate chips, dried fruit, nuts, whatever your heart desires!
- Grease a cookie sheet and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the bananas, oats, and peanut butter.
- Because banana’s vary in size you may need to adjust the amount of oats you add. The texture should be like a wet cookie dough.
- Add any mix-ins you want. Whatever you decide to add, stick to ¼ cup or less, or the dough won’t stick together.
- Scoop dough onto the greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350.
Keep these cookies in the fridge or freezer or they WILL get moldy, and fast.